Gathering and applying accurate, comprehensive student engagement data is critical to understanding the factors that impact student success and retention. Digital engagement data has long been a useful supplementary metric to many institutions hoping to gain a complete understanding of the student experience.
But in a semester with many new variables at play, including a sharp increase in online instruction and fewer students on campus, digital engagement data is no longer a “plus”, but a “must”. It’s critical to understand how to gather, organize, and apply that data to your student success and retention efforts.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- Where to find useful digital engagement data and how to gain access to it
- Learning Management Systems
- Mobile app partnerships
- Course-specific activities
- How to gather and organize the data to ensure that you’re deriving accurate insight from the available information
- Supplying accurate data to systems
- Streamlining connections
- Handling system output easily
- Data Tools that enable you to turn insights into action
- Descriptive data exploration
- Statistical investigation
- Predictive modeling